Alumni Tuition Discount
Program for Tenet Employees & BSHP Alumni
What is the BSHP Tuition Discount Program for Tenet Employees & BSHP Alumni?
Baptist Health System School of Health Professions is providing a wide variety of programs at a substantial discount to Tenet employees and BSHP Alumni who want to further their education. This program is designed to provide Tenet employees & BSHP Alumni educational opportunities to advance their healthcare career at a discounted tuition rate.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply if you are a U.S Citizen, hold a Permanent U.S Resident Green Card, hold an H-1B or have a TN Visa, and are currently employed at a Tenet facility in any capacity, or have successfully graduated from any BSHP program. Due to ongoing changes by states regarding authorization of Distance education not all employees in all states will be eligible to apply. Please contact the Schools admissions advisor for the most up to date information on state eligibility.
What education programs are part of Tuition Discount program?
- Associate of Applied Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology Accelerated Alternate Delivery Program (currently practicing surgical techs)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Diploma in Vocational Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing