Here you will find links to various resources for academic related software, priced especially for students and faculty. The Baptist School of Health Professions is now able to provide Microsoft Office to every full-time faculty, staff and student free of charge. Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more. As long as you’re a current faculty, staff or student, you’ll be able to use this software free of charge.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 mobile devices (including iPad!) *When using on Mobile device, you will use your full username followed by our domain @bshp.edu, Ex: email@example.com
- 1TB or 1,024GBs of Cloud Storage using OneDrive to keep your computer and mobile devices in sync
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- Visit http://office.bshp.edu
- Login with your username and password, same as Moodle/Wireless.
- On the Home Page, click “Install Now”
What happens when a student graduates or leaves the school? The subscription will end, you will then be able to purchase. Here’s a link with more information: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/compare-microsoft-office-products-FX102898564.aspx You will need your school account to sign in. If you have trouble, contact: https://support.bshp.edu/
- Avast - One of the most highest rated free AntiVirus/AntiMalware software available, there is also a paid version.
- AVG - Another great product that also provides the basics for free.
- Windows Defender - Included at no cost with Windows 8 and up, click the link for more details .
- Spectrum, Verizon, ATT, Grande - Your Internet Provider! Most ISPs now provide free protection for your devices.
Microsoft Office 365 is free for faculty, staff and student. Check the top of this page for more details
- Google Apps - A free option using your web browser that is included with your student email account that is compatible with all Microsoft Office formats.
- OpenOffice - A free full-featured office suite compatible with all Microsoft Office formats including, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Microsoft Office Web Apps - Another free option using your browser, just click the link and sign in.
- Academic SuperStore - You can purchase software, accessories, and other hardware at a academic discount. You will need to use your school email address when purchasing.
- Microsoft Student - You can also purchase directly through Microsoft as long as you are a Full-Time student and you will be required to use your school email address.