Welcome to the Baptist Health System School of Health Professions (BSHP). Investing in your education builds new skills in caring for your patients, and opens doors to new career opportunities. For over 100 years, BSHP continues to have a long standing reputation for graduating highly competent and caring health care professionals. Your success starts here. We are the premier education component of Tenet Healthcare, where learners and graduates are among the very best prepared health care professionals.
BSHP Tuition Discount Program for Tenet Employees Now Available
A discounted tuition rate is available to Tenet employees for approved programs (in approved states), upon verification of Tenet employment. Federal financial aid is also available for those who qualify.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible to apply if you are a U.S Citizen, hold a Permanent U.S Resident Green Card, hold an H-1B or have a TN Visa, and are currently employed at a Tenet facility in any capacity, or have successfully graduated from any BSHP program. Due to ongoing changes by states regarding authorization of Distance education not all employees in all states will be eligible to apply. Please contact the Schools admissions advisor for the most up to date information on state eligibility.
Programs part of Tuition Discount
- Associate of Applied Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (LVN-RN) Advance Placement Only
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology Accelerated Alternate Delivery Program (currently practicing surgical techs)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Diploma in Vocational Nursing
- Masters of Science in Nursing