The Bruce A. Garrett Medical library provides expertise, collections and services that are essential to the success of the students and faculty of the Baptist School of Health Professions.
The Helene Fuld Nursing Computer Laboratory is located within the library and houses eighteen computers. Students are welcome to utilize the computers which allow access to the internet, Moodle, and library online resources. Microsoft Office software is also available. A credit/debit card or PayPal account allows students to print for ten cents per side.
Study rooms are available for student use and can be reserved by emailing the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or by making a reservation through the links below.
Educational monitors are located in the study rooms for laptop group work using Google Cast. A whiteboard is available in two of the study rooms for group work.
Study Room Policy
- Group study room 304 (Study Room 3) accommodates up to two people. It may be reserved by a single person or a group of 2.
- Group study rooms 302 and 303 (Study Room 1 & 2) are for collaborative group study. Only groups of two or more may reserve study rooms 302 and 303.
- Students may reserve study rooms online, in-person, and through email or chat.
- When not reserved, study rooms are available on a walk-up basis.
- Walk up groups have priority over single users.
- If you are over 15 minutes late, your reservation may be cancelled.
- Please call the library at (210) 297-7638 or email email@example.com to let the library know if you need to change your reservation.
- Drinks are allowed in the study rooms.
- No food is allowed in the study rooms.
Distance Learning Librarian
Mon - Thurs: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Closed Weekends & Holidays
Baptist School of Health Professions
8400 Datapoint Dr
San Antonio, TX 78229